North Harbour Hockey are proud members of Diversity Works New Zealand and we are excited to be hosting an Understanding Unconscious Bias Workshop at our Albany centre in August.
We all have unconscious biases and this workshop is designed to help us understand how they shape our everyday decisions and actions and can impact leadership effectiveness, workplace and personal interactions, communication and decision making.
We invite you to book a place on this three-hour workshop for yourself, your team or colleagues to:
- Gain an understanding of the neuroscience underpinning unconscious bias
- Learn to identify your own unconscious biases and those of others
- Look at the impact unconscious bias has in the workplace
- Discuss examples of best practice from global and local leaders
- Discover ways to challenge their thinking and build new neural connections
- Get strategies to manage and mitigate bias as individuals, groups and organisations
Anyone from the North Harbour Hockey community can attend this workshop at a discounted rate and by booking a place, you will be supporting us to put our team through this training and improve the way we deliver hockey in the community.
- Date: Tuesday 9 August 2022
- Time: 9.30am-12.30pm
- Venue: National Hockey Centre, 159 Bush Road, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- Investment: Discount rate for Harbour Hockey community $225+GST; Standard rate $350+GST
Find out more about the facilitator Hélène Deschamps
To book at the discount rate, please email email@example.com. Numbers are limited so get in quick