Personal Belongings Policies:
- Personal belongings are to be stored in secure lockers.
- NHHA takes no responsibility for valuables stored in lockers.
- Additional keys are available form NHHA at a cost of $15 each
- Any items left in the lockers at the end of the calendar year will be considered abandoned property and turned in to
Harbour Hockey Reception
- The lockers in the locker rooms are available for permanent use.
- Lockers to be used ONLY while you are an active member of NHHA and participating in activities at the NHC.
- NHHA Senior staff have the right to check any locker at any time.
- You must not store any flammable , perishable or dangerous goods in your locker.
- Lockers are allocated on an annual basis of a calendar year with no pro-rata for a “part-year”.
Lost & Found Policies:
- NHHA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Users of the lockers are encouraged to store all personal belongings securely in lockers in the umpire
- NHHA Staff members are not permitted to hold equipment, valuables or bags for NHHA members or
- Found items should be turned in to the Front Desk.
- All items found within the National Hockey Centre will be held at the Front Desk or lost property box near the basement entry to the players tunnel.
- Inquiries regarding lost items should be made to the Front Desk.
- All items may be held for up to 30 days and then donated to a local charitable organization