PARKING AT NHC
We are located at 159 Bush road.
We have 336 CAR PARKS located at the northern end car park ‘GATE A’
A number of external car parking areas will be available for use by attendees to the new National Hockey Centre. These include:
– Rosedale Park car parking, with capacity for 186 car parks
– Parking on Jack Hinton Drive, with capacity for approximately 197 car parks
– Public on-street car parking within a five minute walk of the facility, around Bush Road
Any local Businesses that would like to report parking issues please contact the below:
CEO: Bard Clark email@example.com
Venues General Manager: Brian Blake 0272208032
GETTING TO HOCKEY
Due to limited car parking available on site during peak times, we encourage:
– Ride Share/car pooling
– Travel via public transport
– Walking or cycling if possible
– If scheduled to play/train on Turfs 1 and 5 to park within the Rosedale Park area, and to walk to the facility vie the new pedestrain link across the Alexandra Stream Bridge.
– DO NOT park within adjacent businesses’ car parking areas
– DO NOT undertake U-turn manoeuvres within Bush Road, should the facility’s parking area be full. Please carry on in the direction of travel around the block to Rosedale Park
– DO NOT drop passengers off on Bush Road, please use drop off zones within the northern parking area (Gate A)
– When carparks are full “carpark full” signage and traffic cones will be placed at the entrance to the facility’s northern parking area to notify hockey members
Walking and cycling:
People living nearby will be able to easily walk to the facility, especially with the use of the Alexandra Stream bridge. There will also be a number bike parks located at the facility for people who wish to cycle.