After a successful pilot late in 2021 which saw over 20 attendees join us for this fun and engaging 60 minute programme of activity. Hockey Without Limits is an activity programme based around (but not exclusively) Hockey and is accessible for those with disabilities of all natures.
This programme can run under all traffic light levels with the support of a guardian/carer.
This is an 8-week block that is worked around public holidays and a few facility bookings. To ensure the sustainability of this programme there is a charge of $10 per session or $60 for the block.
We welcome family members/friends to join in the programme to support featured participants free of charge.
All participants must provide a primary contact who is comfortable to discuss the needs of the individual with NHHA/HHT for delivery. All participants must have a supervisor available (the role of a supervisor is to support engagement of the individual on the day).
All participants must bring water, wear a hat and sunscreen and have appropriate clothes and shoes for outdoor activity on a hockey turf. Hockey sticks are provided on the day.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Judith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 30 July
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 06 August
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 13 August
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 20 August
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 21 August
- Programme Break 03 September (Secondary School Tournament week)
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 10 September
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 17 September
- 9.30am – 10.30am Saturday 24 September