U16 Junior Wolves & Hawks Development Programme
Our U16 Junior Wolves and Hawks Programme sees participants receive a quality, accessible and affordable development experience.
This programme is made up of two parts, Part 1 is the programme $350 and a rep levy of $115 = $465). Part 2 is the tournament cost that will be invoiced at a later date, the cost is between $580-630 dependent on the number of participants.
- Develop fundamental hockey skills
- Capture a wide range of players with hockey potential
- Keep more athletes developing and improving within our pathway
- Provide an opportunity for specialised and age appropriate development
- Resulting in increased confidence, athleticism and hockey competence
- Participants will have fun, will be challenged, develop, be part of a group and enjoy creating new friendships through connection within our hockey community
- A programme structure that allows for learning and coaches who are capable of teaching skills to allow participant to achieve their definition of excellence
- Development of not only better athletes, coaches, umpires but better people
- 8 x 90 minute Friday Sessions focused on a specific skill and principle each week, this training structure will be a participants first Team experience for North Harbour
- 4 x Team trainings
- 4 x Team games v other NHHA teams
- Skill Development
- Tactical Development
- Each participant will receive a shirt
- No Trials – NHHA will make the Teams providing leadership opportunities for our Year 11’s and a chance to test yourself for our year 10’s
- Three day Grant Mcleod Tournament in Pukekohe (Stay in) 2nd-5th October
- Vs NR associations
- Northland, NHHA, Auckland, Counties, Thames Valley, Waikato, Tauranga & BOP
- Coach Ratio 1-8 (2 coaches per team)
End of Programme Experience
We have shaped the end of program experience as either a 6-a-side Tournament or an 11-a-side Tournament. Dependent on your Child’s level of experience the below flowchart will help you decide which experience to register for. If you have any questions about what is the best tournament opportunity for your child please contact James our Talent Development Officer – email@example.com.
You will be asked to select which end of program experience you wish your Child to attend as part of your Childs registration form below. On registering for the U16 Junior Wolves and Hawks you will be charged the programme fee component and your representative tournament levy.
Depending on the number of participants and teams entered the Tournament component cost will be finalised and shared at a later date.
To aid with your planning the following approximate windows should help you plan for this expense.
Grant McLeod 11 a-side Tournament (exc. rep levy) remaining payment is between $580-630
The 6 a-side Tournament (exc. rep levy) remaining payment is no more than $600.