Summer Hockey – T’s and C’s

By completing this entry and entering a team, you do so in full agreement with Harbour Hockey’s SH competition Terms and Conditions.

COMPETITION FEES:
Competition fees must be paid in full on Entry or alternatively there is an option of a payment plan please note that payment plans have an additional 5% charged.
Team representative (person entering the team) has full responsibility to ensure that the total fees are PAID on time. If Fees are not paid in full NHHA reserve the right to remove said team from the competition.

REFUNDS
In the event a competition must be postponed and or cancelled due to circumstances outside of NHHA control, the below refund policy applies:
NHHA will endeavour to provide additional opportunities before refunds. Where this cannot be achieved the following refunds will be offered.
NHHA will apply the following refunds to Teams should a competition in part or full be cancelled.

Adult Summer Hockey (7aside & 9 aside):

  1. NHHA Subscription Fees–covers all administration related to the delivery of the competition
    • 60 % of the NHHA subscription fee is non-refundable on entry, the remaining 40% will be pro-rated across the full competition period.
  2. Turf Game Fees–turf component calculated by game
    • You will be invoiced upfront for all games. In the event that games are cancelled you will be refunded for the number of games that were not played.
  3. Umpires Fees–umpire fees calculated by game
    • You will be invoiced upfront for all games. In the event that games are cancelled you will be refunded for the number of games that were not played.
  4. Processing and payment plan fees– these fees are non-refundable.

ADMINISTRATION OF REFUNDS

Under this policy NHHA will make the refund to the registered team representative. NHHA is refunding to a team representative and as such takes no responsibility for how the refund is treated and applied by those teams in-regards to their team members.

0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Programmes