Competition Dates: 18 Oct – 13 Dec (8 weeks)
Entry Fee per team: $764.56 (EXCL. GST)
Entries Open: 24 Aug 2021 – Entries Close 27 Sep 2021
YOUTH GRADE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Players are to be current Year 7 – Year 10 inclusive. Registrations will be via the Sporty online link and are to be completed prior to the competition starting or prior to the player taking the field.
- Players must be registered via the Sporty online link and assigned by their club to a team before the competition starts or before the player takes the field.
- Each club has a unique player registration form which can be found at click here.
- Once players have been registered, clubs will then need to assign players to a team in Team Builder (simply drag and drop players into a team).
- GOOD NEWS: For players that were already registered to your club in the NHHA 2021 Winter season, there will be no need for them to re-register via the link as they will already be shown in your database and can be dragged into their summer team.
- Only new players to your club will need complete registration link
- All teams may register a maximum of 16 youth players in each team.
- A Grade Youth team’s can have two adults on the match card but only one on the field playing at any point of time.
- B Grade Youth Teams can have 2 adult players on the match card and playing on the field for any one game.
- Any player registered in the “A” Grade may not play down to the “B” Grade, but “B” Grade players may play up for the “A” grade team. Clubs with multiple teams within one grade can pull players between the teams to make up numbers.
- Adult players must be 18+,but are not required to be registered.
- A maximum of one adult player can be in the defensive circle at any one
- This adult player must not remain stationary within the circle for more than 3 seconds. *The intention of this rule is to stop adult goaltending.
- No Adult player may be in the attacking circle at any time.
- Adult players/participants are to uphold the spirit of this competition, which is to guide and encourage the players and not have a significant impact on the outcome of the game. NHHA has the right to remove any adult player/participant from the competition if it is deemed they have broken the spirit and intention of this competition.
- Please see Adult Participants Guidelines/Code of Conduct
- Male and Female Adults are not restricted to playing within their genders, players may take the field for both the boys and girls grades.
- Male and Female Goalkeepers are not restricted to playing within their genders.
- In the case of No GK teams must discuss prior to the game starting as to how PC’s will be played out. Once agreed, the umpire must be informed.
- Options to be considered:
- Adult player to wear Helmet
- Youth player to wear Helmet
- No lifting / no hitting
- Game duration will be 30 minute halves, 5 minute half time, max 10 minute warm up. Games must start on time.
- Game duration may be adjusted pending on turf availability this will be communicated to clubs once entries are confirmed and prior to the start of the season.
- We are excited to announce that for 2021 NHHA will endeavour to appoint umpires to the Youth Grade Competition. Umpire fees will be invoiced monthly.
- Teams must be outfitted in uniforms of the same colour, e.g. Shirts & Socks