After a successful pilot late in 2021 which saw over 20 attendees join us for this fun and engaging 60 minute programme of activity. Hockey Without Limits is an activity programme based around (but not exclusively) Hockey and is accessible for those with disabilities of all natures.
We are excited to continuing our Hockey without Limits Programme in 2022.
This programme can run under all traffic light levels with the support of a guardian/carer.
Block one is an 8-week block that is worked around public holidays and a few facility bookings. To ensure the sustainability of this programme there is a charge of $10 per session or $60 for the block.
We welcome family members/friends to join in the programme to support featured participants free of charge.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Judith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 22 Jan 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 12 Feb 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 26 Feb 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 05 March 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 12 March 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 26 March 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 02 April 9.30-10.30am
- Saturday 09 April 9.30-10.30am